60 Days Dubai Visa Detail

60 Days Dubai Visa Detail

If you intend to stay in the UAE for a protracted amount of time, the 60-day tourist visa is the best option. You can apply for 60 days Dubai visa with a single entrance or a 60-day visa with multiple entries. 

To obtain your Dubai/UAE visa, provide digital copies of the required papers. Complete payment – Use your preferred payment method to pay the Dubai/United Arab Emirates visa costs.

Visa Services

Visa applications may take longer than normal to process; the immigration department alone is responsible. A visa issued for a visit, business, transit, or tourist is not valid for employment in the country of destination. In the event that the destination country imposes any fees, the traveling or the client must completely cover the penalty amount.

How To Get A Dubai Visa

The applicant must first complete the Visa Order. The typical information requested on this form includes the applicant’s name, date of birth, nationality, passport details, visa type, airline, PNR, and email address. The next step is for the applicant to pay the required Dubai Tourist Visa fee using net banking or credit card.

Basic Requirements To Visit Dubai

If you intend to go to the UAE, you must obtain a visa. Passport should be valid for 6 months after the expiry of your stay in UAE. It’s compulsory to have insurance while traveling. We recommend using data roaming free sim cards along with phones. Data charges can be expensive in Dubai.

Travel Checklist

An accurate report on a negative covid-19 PCR test. A certificate of covid immunization as proof. An acknowledgment of recovery using a QR code. Travel documents such as tickets for flights and evidence of lodging.

What To Do When You Arrive In Dubai

If you’re traveling to Dubai for more than 30 days, you’ll need to apply for a tourist visa. If you already have a valid passport, you should bring it along with you. You may not need to show your passport while entering Dubai, but you will need it to exit the country.

You’ll need a return ticket, hotel reservation, proof of funds, and a few other documents to show you’re going to Dubai. There are ATMs all over the city, but they won’t accept foreign cards so bring cash in US dollars or Emirati dirhams (AED). Make sure you can be reached by having a local phone number.

Dubai Travel Guide

The historic beauty of the city’s early neighborhoods, which were built along Dubai Creek, has been beautifully maintained. Sandy beaches, year-round weather, and thrilling theme parks are just a few of the attractions in Dubai that everyone can enjoy. Only 30% of Dubai’s population are Emirati, with the remaining 70% being made up of immigrants from all over the world. In Dubai, this global culture is evident in many aspects of everyday life, including the fashion and food scenes.

Dubai Visa FAQs

What are the Dubai visa requirements?

With the applicants’ regular passports, you can get a visa on arrival for 30 days starting from the entrance date. A total of 60 days from the arrival date, the visa’s validity may be extended. Your passports must be typical documents with a minimum remaining validity of six months.

How long does a Dubai visa last?

Except for the 96- and 48-hour visas, which are only valid for 30 days from the date of issuance, other visas are valid for entry into Dubai for 60 days after the date of issuance.

Can I travel to Abu Dhabi with a visa for Dubai?

If I have a visa for Dubai or the UAE, do I also need an Abu Dhabi visa? As Abu Dhabi is one of the seven emirates and the capital of the United Arab Emirates, you do not need to obtain a separate visa for each if you intend to go to Dubai and Abu Dhabi.