Dubai is known across the globe as a modern and up-and-coming city. With its vast desert landscapes, bustling cosmopolitan atmosphere, and lavish luxury hotels, it might seem like Dubai would be more inclined to offer resorts than traditional winter holidays – but you would be wrong
New Year’s Eve is a week away and you’re scrambling to find the best place to spend this joyous night. What could be more perfect than celebrating the end of one year and the start of a new one with friends or loved ones while taking in Dubai’s beautiful skyline? Here are some of our favorite places to do so!
Where to Celebrate New Year’s 2023 in Dubai
- Atlantis The Palm, One & Only Royal Mirage, Burj Al Arab – These venues offer up extravagant parties complete with dining, dancing, fireworks displays from various levels and balconies around the venue as well as live entertainment.
- Dubai Marina Yacht Club – Enjoy party music, fireworks and a live DJ while dancing on the decks of the majestically lit yacht club.
- Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve – Celebrate nature by enjoying a casual getaway to Al Maha and take in the beauty of the desert landscape at night as well as an air filled with fireworks from various spots around the resort as well as from boats in Dubai Creek.
- Madinat Jumeirah – Take in the view of Burj Al Arab’s fireworks display from on top of Burj al Meer Hotel and Madinat Jumeirah’s seafront terrace.
- The Address Dubai Marina – Party the night away at The Address Dubai Marina’s elegant yet fun party where you can check out their New Year’s Eve fireworks display and cool down with an ice bar and dance the night away on their rooftop pool deck.
- Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai – Ring in the New Year at Shangri-La Hotel’s ‘One Night in Bangkok’ party, which will be taking place from 10:00 pm until 1:00 am. You can enjoy dancing and live music from the Thai band ‘FRESCO’, a spectacular firework display and delectable Asian bites from Shang Palace Dubai.
- Burj Park, Dubai – A roaring firework show from Burj Park’s ‘Dive into the New Year’s event offers a unique way to end the year with a bang.
- Four Seasons Hotel – Celebrate New Year’s with the Four Seasons Hotel where you can gather around their underwater lounge and it will be filled with bubbles.
- The Sukhothai Restaurant – Get a glimpse of the city’s skyline and enjoy live entertainment whilst taking in the ‘Bubbles Explosion’ through the ‘Sukhothai firewater show’, Sit down and enjoy your party meal.
- Shisha – Head to the iconic Shisha theme bar at Marina Mall for its New Year’s Eve Parties this year. Expect to have a lap full of bubbles as you dance away in an open-air venue filled with firework explosions as well as Arab and fun tunes from 8:00 pm till midnight.
- Mina A’Salam, Jumeirah Beach Residence – Last but not least, Mina A’Salam is one of Dubai’s most extravagant venues this festive season and is offering up a New Year’s Eve event that is truly out of this world. Enjoy an open bar, late-night food, and dancing to an amazing live band as you take in the stunning views of the Arabian Gulf.
Well, this was it for this week we hope you liked it, don’t forget to share it with your friends. Don’t miss the next issue and please check our website regularly. Get in touch with us at Dazzling Travel Planners today to make your New Year’s Eve stand out and make sure you check out our suggestions on Where to Celebrate New Year’s 2023 in Dubai